FREE FIREWORK AWARENESS SIGNS TO ANY VERIFIED VETERAN THAT WOULD LIKE ONE.
Any veteran wanting to sign up for a free sign please click HERE to be added to the waiting list. These signs will be sent out throughout the year as we continue to get more signs and donations to ship them.
Again this year we have different VA offices and Vet Centers as well as other nonprofits and business that have signs if you live in an area close to them and would like to pick them up:
- Adam Benjamin Jr. VA Outpatient Clinic 9301 Madison St Crown Point, IN 46307-7819
- Bismarck Vet Center 619 Riverwood Drive Suite 105 Bismarck, ND 58504′
- Denver VA Medical Center 1055 Clermont Street Denver CO 80220
- SOUTH BEND VET CENTER 4727 MIAMI ST SOUTH BEND, IN 46614
- VA Northern Healthcare System 10535 Hospital Way Bldg 799 Mather, CA 95655
- VA St. Louis Health Care System Outpatient Clinic 6854 Parker Road St. Louis, MO 63033
- PFC James Dunn VA Clinic 4776 Eagleridge Cir Pueblo, CO 81008
- Quad Cities Vet Center (#430) 465 Ave Of Cities, Ste 140 East Moline, IL 61244-4004
- Columbus VA Clinic 1310 13th Avenue Columbus, GA 31901-2335
- Myrtle Beach VA 1101 Johnson Ave, Ste 204 Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-1895
- Jonathan M. Wainwright Memorial VAMC 77 Wainwright Dr, Bldg 143, MSC 116 Rm 2222 Walla Walla WA 99362-3975
If you are a veteran and want a free sign but can pay for shipping and you would like to help by covering the shipping cost, add to cart below and send your verification to email@example.com
We are sending out signs for July 4, 2020. Any sign order placed after June 29th, we cannot guarantee that they will arrive before July 4th 2020. Thank you to everyone who has made this possible this year by participating in the Global Giving Campaign and to those who the last few weeks who have joined in by ordering a Branch Firework Sign and/or donated to get veterans a sign.
We currently do not have any veterans on the waiting list. If you would like to donate to help us keep giving these signs out to Veterans for free please go HERE to donate.